Cannot get Amalfi location id in module mod_sp_weather. Please also make sure that you have inserted city name.

Villa il Sogno

Salita Belvedere, 4 84010 San Michele SA, Furore, 84010, Italy Phone: +39 333 915 5962 Fax:

Villa il Sogno is a splendid and well-finished property, situated in Furore a small but evocative town of the renowned Amalfi Coast. The Villa can comfortably accomodate 6 people and it is ideal for who wishes to spend a relaxing holiday enjoying a unique, breathtaking landscape. Access to the property is through a typical lane with approximately 10 steps. The property has a parking place nearby the entrance. At approximately 5 minutes by car you can reach a Minimarket, a pharmacy, a bar and a post office. At approximately 500 mt from the villa, there is an excellent restaurant where you can taste delicious cuisine and you will also find a handy bus stop.

The property is divided as follows:

  • 2 elegant double bedrooms;
  • 1 bedroom with 2 single beds;
  • A beautiful and well-finished kitchen provided with a balcony;
  • A wide living room with a TV, a comfortable sofa and balcony from which you can access to a beautiful terrace;
  • 2 well-finished bathrooms with ceramic tiles.

Finally, the property has a splendid terrace with a breathtaking view and a comfortable solarium area to spend relaxing moments fully enjoying the beautiful sea view. To help you discover the beauties of the Amalfi Coast and be sure you don’t miss out on anything, we suggest the following services: Amalfi Coast Tour, Capri Tour, Mozzarella Tour, Pompeii Tour & Ercolano Tour, Ceramic and Limoncello tour, Napoli Tour and much more!!! Amalfi Tour Vacation leaves nothing to chance so on request we organize: Transfer Service; Rental Service (cars, boats and scooters). Dinner on Request with private Chef. Cooking Class you will be given the opportunity to learn the techniques of preparation of the dishes of our territory. Our goal is to organize an unforgettable holiday.

In order to move around easily we suggest you rent a car.

Security Deposit: € 300 (to pay cash to our agency)

  • Step OneApartment & Rates

  • Step TwoGuest info & Payment

  • Step Three Confirmation


Private parking space



Check-in time is from 4 PM to 8 PM,


Check-out time is within 10 AM

Cancellation / Prepayment


The reservation will be confirmed when the client will pay a deposit equal to 30% of the total. Once the bank has acknowledged the payment, a confirmation of the reservation and further details will be sent. Within 40 days from the arrival the guest must pay the remaining 70% of the value of the reserved and confirmed nights, in case of non-payment the reservation will be considered void. Full payment is required when there are no above mentioned terms.

The bank charges are at the expense of the guest who makes the reservation.

For any further assistance and information please contact the following email address:


On arrival the guest will be asked to pay a “refundable” security deposit that will be returned at check-out if no damage has been done to the property, moreover the payment of extra costs, for example cleaning and utilities, will be requested.


The guest must contact the agent one hour before arrival in order to arrange the check-in. Check-in time is from 4 PM to 8 PM, while check-out time is within 10 AM.


Access to the property is permitted only to the guests that have made the reservation, access is strictly forbidden to others.


The apartment must be given back in good conditions respecting the basic regulation.


The deposit, equal to 30%, paid is always and in any case not refundable, the amount will be held for management costs.

In case of cancellation of the reservation:

  • For reservations cancelled within 90 days prior to arrival will be returned 70% of the amount;
  • For reservations cancelled within 80 days prior to arrival will be returned 60% of the amount;
  • For reservations cancelled within 70 days prior to arrival will be returned 50% of the amount;
  • For reservations cancelled within 60 days prior to arrival, the entire amount will be keeped, so there will be no refund.


Children and extra beds


The reservation of the property by the Guest and its success implicates to all intents and purposes and in any case the legalization of the terms and conditions of this rent contract, the guest must send by email a copy of his/her documents in order to carry out the registration as provided for by the italian law in force.


Pets not allowed

Accepted credit cards


American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, Maestro

logo Villa il Sogno, Furore, Italy | Salita Belvedere, 4 84010 San Michele SA